Monday, January 28, 2008

MAN vs Wild

There I was staring face to face with the great beast. I jumped out of the Expedition, the same vehicle I killed a bear with the year before, and proceeded toward the mighty creature. We were in Sun Valley on a deserted road behind the mountain. It was close to midnight and the only weapon I had was my cunningness. As I labored through the thigh deep snow toward him, he lunged at me as if to say, "Are we doing this? You and me bra!" I let out a yelp and was back in the car with the doors locked in about .003 seconds!
~this is a true story
~A Man Blog

3 comments:

Mike said...

I envy your bravery. If only I could run away that fast.

Mike

Kelli said...

Rob:
"Are we doing this? You and me bra!" That is classic. I told Mike that we need to get some guys together and go hiking out in your area this year. Make sure to hold him to that cause I want to go.

Lee

Go Fisch said...

Wuss.